“What is a project?”
“What is a project manager?”
“How does a project manager manage a project?”
If you have ever asked these questions, we have answers.
This course covers these questions and delves into the details of what project managers do, how they do it and gives you the tools you need to succeed as a project manager. This course begins by answering the question "What is project management" and goes on to outline the roles and value of project management in today's business world. You'll cover topics such as project stakeholders, scope, budget, schedule, communications, and risk, with a specific focus on leadership and best practices in project management. The course will get everyone speaking a common language and is ideal for anyone involved in project delivery.
We’ll give you tools and templates you can use to start managing your project today.
Who should attend:
1. Those new to project management
2. Those who want to manage their projects better
3. Those who want to transition from non-technical project management to technical project management
4. Those who want to learn the language of the Project Management Institute (PMI)
5. Those who want to sit for the PMP
Certification Exams but have not regularly used formal project management terminology
6. Those who manage project managers
Those who sign up for this project management fundamentals course will receive $100 off one of the Workforce Institute's PMP/CAPM Certification Exam Prep classes
. For more information on these classes, read more here