This course is intended for SQL Server database administrators, implementers, system engineers, and developers.
This course provides the knowledge and understanding for some of these important job functions:
· Apply built-in scalar functions
· Apply ranking functions
· Combine datasets
· Creates and alters
· Design T-SQL stored procedures, views
· Implementing aggregate queries, error handling, sequence generation and data types
· Manage transactions
· Modify data by using INSERT, UPDATE, DELETE and MERGE statements
· Optimizing queries
· Query data using SELECT statements and Managing XML data
· OUTPUT clause to return data
- Blended format: begin learning in the classroom and continue online. The course ends with projects on the last day in the classroom.
- Certification Voucher included.