This seminar is designed with the current and future Field Training & Evaluation Program (FTEP) Commander and First-Line Supervisor in mind. The seminar will focus on how to identify and address issues, which promote a sound, productive and legally defensible FTEP.
- The supervisors role in the FTEP
- The commander’s role in the FTEP
- Extensions, retention and remedial training
- How to identify issues & legal standards in the FTEP
- Consistency & continuity in the application of SEGs
Agency approval required before registration. Most agencies request that individual officers contact their training department prior to self-registration.This course has restricted access to only currently sworn and direct support staff of an agency.