Layering images is one of Adobe Photoshop software's most powerful tools. These Adobe Photoshop courses give students an overview of layer features and layer management techniques, including adding, deleting, reordering, flattening and duplicating layers. Students taking this class often work with gradients, which involve blending two or more colors together, and masks, which allow users to add or remove backgrounds from a picture or image. Other lessons focus on isolating image layers in order to erase or add layers to a specific part of an image.
You'll discover how to...
- Easily navigate Photoshop's interface to find what you need
- Crop and resize images
- Work with color to edit and manipulate images
- Combine aspects of several images into one professional images
- Work with layers
- Paint using Photoshop's many tools
- Add text to images
- Create and use gradients
- Use the new Content-Aware feature to remove objects from images without leaving an empty space – or making it look like the image was edited
- How to select objects easier and better than ever before
- How to use filters to manipulate the look and feel of images
- And much, much more!