This 4-week course will teach students how to edit video filmed from Unmanned Aircraft Systems (UAS) or drones using Adobe Premiere Pro.
Adobe Premiere Pro is fast becoming the industry standard software for video editing both in businesses and in post-production firms due to its flexibility, cross platform compatibility, and intuitive design. This in-depth course will enable beginners to become proficient in its use.
Through instructor led demonstrations and exercises you will learn how to edit video, add video effects and titles and export your finished video. All media will be provided. Course includes Adobe Premiere Pro textbook and CD with practice files.
• Media management
• Import settings
• Digital video formats and standards
• Video editing tools and techniques
• Adding effects and transitions
• Audio mixing
• Adding titles
• Exporting finished video
By the end of this course you should be able to:
• Understand the Adobe Premier interface, video workflows and digital video formats
• Edit video, audio and other media content proficiently
• Add video effects, transitions, titles and video generators to enhance your video
• Complete a short promotional video
Who Should Attend
UAS/Drone Pilots, aspiring video artists, filmmakers and graphic artists looking to gain an understanding of Adobe Premiere Pro.