FDLE rule 11B-27-014 governs the administration of this course. The following procedures shall be complied with.
1. Note: For student to qualify with the one Glock 17 semi-automatic for the price of $78 they must enter the code "Shoot1" and press the CLASS CODE DISCOUNT button (the second button, not the Promo code button) at checkout.
Without this entry you will be charged the $95 course fee which allows you to shoot the two SPC weapons described below.
2. Personal weapons or outside ammunition are not allowed.
3. Required clothing:
- long pants
- shirt with sleeves
- closed toe shoes
- ball cap
4. Students must be a permanent
Florida resident and shall provide a Florida State issued identification card/driver’s license and a valid retirement ID from their agency. These or a copy must be presented on the day of the class and to be retained in the course file. Please arrive 15 minutes prior to the start of the course.
5. Students will use our Glock 17 9mm (4th generation) Student will qualify with the semi-automatic for the price of $78 with the entry of the Class Code discount "Shoot 1" at checkout.
If the student wishes to also qualify with a revolver, a S&W Model 64 (.38 special), the full course fee of $95 will be charged at checkout.
6. There will be one attempt to qualify. A student who fails to qualify may return in another class.
7. The student will be issued a proficiency card if all requirements have been met.
8. We provide for this training:
- eye and ear protection
- gun belts
If you have further questions please contact Mary Weingart at 727-341-4500 or firstname.lastname@example.org