Uncovering your brand’s potential is easier said than done. However, by understanding your business’ background and situation, including the Competition and Brand Landscape, you’ll be able to strategically think about your business in a structured way to create the future vision and purpose for your brand. Using your own marketing challenges as examples or other real life scenarios, this training will provide you with tools and methodologies to identify your brand’s strengths from both internal and external factors and unlock your brand’s potential.
In This Course You Will Learn:
- How to analyze the Brand Landscape
- An overview of key questions to answer about your Consumer, Company and Competitor
- Define what are the challenges ahead (Current & Future) for your Brand and where are we going?
- Identify your brand’s strengths, weaknesses, threats and opportunities
- How to develop your Vision, Mission & Values
- How to leverage the greatest asset of your organization – your people – by identifying their strengths and building high performance teams