You’ve done your due diligence on building a competitive edge and compelling brand positioning for your brand. Now how do you develop strategic plans that will chart your brand’s path to growth over the next few years? How do you create the ideas and develop the concepts by department or line of business to support your brand goals? Who needs to be involved in the marketing plan process (hint: it’s not just marketers)? In this training we will share best practices to lead and develop an actionable marketing plan process, including identifying quantifiable goals and how to present your plan for senior leadership and cross-functional alignment.
In This Course You Will Learn:
- How to lead a successful marketing plan process through the use of the Strategic House framework
- Identify platforms for growth and determine what areas of your business need to prioritized based on your Brand Strategy, including both internal factors (different business functions, training, quality, etc.) and external factors (local vs. national, awareness, distribution, innovation, etc.)
- Tools and techniques for brainstorming and idea generation and selecting the best ideas to pursue
- How to create concepts and determine/source the elements needed to fully validate them (timing, operations, financials, etc.)
- How to develop One Page Overviews that clearly communicate each marketing initiative and demonstrates the contribution of each to business objectives