One of the most important actions of a marketer is to ensure the right people are seeing the right message about your brand at the right time. But a typical person sees over 4,000 ads a day! So how do you breakthrough with messages that resonate? How do you plan ideas and determine the best channels/media to reach your consumers? How do you do all this on a limited budget and maximize your returns? This workshop will take you through a process to help you both simplify and amplify your message, as well as show you how to develop and launch an integrated marketing campaign – ensuring it hits home with your target consumer.
In This Course You Will Learn:
- The steps to develop an integrated marketing campaign (IMC) of your own
- How to select the right channels to reach your consumers by assessing the dollars that you have to spend, and where they will work the hardest
- Understand all the options and roles for building consumer access, including both traditional (TV, Radio, Print, Billboard, Direct Mail, Experiential, PR, Events, Shopper Marketing) and new media forms (Social Marketing, Email Marketing, Mobile Marketing, Websites/Blogs/Influencers, Search)
- Provided with an overview of Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) by marketing channel and understand how to measure progress
- When to leverage internal marketing resources or use a creative agency
- How to write a creative brief to an agency and evaluate creative that builds brand equity and supports your business’ objectives