This two-day course is for law enforcement officers assigned to a narcotic, vice, tactical or street crimes unit within their agency where they will be executing search warrants or other dynamic arrest type situations. This training will take the student from scenario-based training and defensive tactics to performing the techniques during live fire exercises.
* Scenario and Range attire - BDU Long pants and long sleeve shirt
(t-shirt or button type tactical) and tactical shoes/boots
* Defensive Tactics attire – BDU long pants and t-shirt, gym shoes
* Duty gun belt with holster, magazine pouch, Duty weapon and 3 mag
* Hand held light or gun mounted light.
* Ballistic vest and tactical vest is separate.
Agency approval required before registration. Most agencies request that individual officers contact their training department prior to self-registration.This course has restricted access to only currently sworn and direct support staff of an agency.