Business >> Project Management
« back to courses page
Have you been overseeing projects at your job or in your volunteer work? Things like organizing food donation drives and disaster relief events, overseeing an employee handbook, running an event, setting up social media platforms - ALL CONSIDERED PROJECTS!
Many individuals have experience managing projects in their professional and personal lives and would benefit from a course that helps them develop existing skills or learn new ones to ensure projects are managed effectively and efficiently.
St. Petersburg College’s Workforce Institute offers online and face-to-face courses that are designed to fit your learning style. In addition, we partnered with Ed2go to offer a variety of project management courses. Click Here for a Catalog of Ed2go Courses
• Help students to gain a better understanding of the world of Project Management
• Prepare students to pass The Project Management Institute’s® PMP® or CAPM® Certification Exam(s)
• Cover all aspects of the Project Management Institute's The PMBOK® Guide - Sixth Edition that needs to be mastered to pass both exams
Who Should Attend
• New and current project managers who wish to be introduced to the methodology and effective practice of project management
• Experienced Project Managers looking to obtain their PMP® Certification
• Individuals seeking to begin a career in project management by earning their CAPM® Certifications
• Military veterans looking to transition into the workforce
Interested in becoming a PMI® Member?
St. Petersburg College is a proud partner with The PMI Suncoast Chapter. Interested in becoming a member, please visit: Florida Suncoast PMI Chapter
For specific information regarding funding options, please click here
Project Management Institute's®,CAPM®, PMP®, PMBOK® are registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc
- No classes found.