Business >> Finance
« back to courses page
Certified Financial Planner ProgramSPC's Workforce Institute partnered with Zahn Associates, Inc. to provide a focused CFP Board registered education program. The certification program is 10 months long and will have you ready to test by July 2020. Over 100 students have gone through the program with an 91% average pass rate*.
Program StructureThis program has been developed for working professionals and covers the following courses over a 10-month period:
- General Principles of Financial Planning
- Insurance Planning
- Investment Planning
- Income Tax
- Retirement Planning
- Estate Planning
- CFP Case Study/Capstone
Class ScheduleEach class is four weekends in length and covers 10 lessons, 3 case studies, a financial plan, and a final exam.
- 10 Lessons
- 3 Case Studies
- Final Exam
- Financial Plan
- Extensive Case Studies
Why this program?
- Eligible for July 2020 CFP Certification Examination
- Conveniently located at the SPC Downtown Campus
- CFP® Board Approved, registered education program and completes the education requirements in just 10 months
- Live classes featuring Ken Zahn materials
- Class is structured for the working professional utilizing a Friday and Saturday class format
- All courses are taught by financial service professionals who have earned their CFP certification
- SPC Certificate of Completion for students who complete all 7 classes in our program
TuitionThe total program cost is $5,850. The discount price for individuals that register for all 7 courses is $5650.
Individual classes are $825 except Capstone Course is $950. All course materials are included.
For More InformationContact Sondra at email@example.com or 727-791-5978
*Of students who have tested for the exam.